I go through phases when I crave yogurt parfaits like crazy and most of the time I end up having one mid-day as a snack or after dinner as my dessert. I like to make my parfaits with Greek yogurt for added protein and every now and then I switch up the crunchy topping for cookie crumbs (oh yeah, I said cookie crumbs).
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I use Fage 2%)
- 2 teaspoons honey (more or less to taste)
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 granola
- Sweeten yogurt with honey to taste.
- Layer yogurt, raspberries, and granola in tall glass.