For as long as I can remember I’ve loved Biscoff cookies. They’re pretty much the perfect crunchy cookie in my eyes. If you haven’t tried Biscoff cookies you’re in for a real treat when you do. I can’t get enough of this dessert, I was pretty close to licking the glass clean it was so good. And talk about impressing your guests with the presentation. The inspiration for this dessert came from my Tiramisu recipe. I knew the cream cheese mixture would go perfectly with this! Make this dessert once and you’ll be making it over and over and over again!
- 26 Biscoff cookies
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of salt
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries
- Place whipping cream in a bowl and whip until it forms stiff peaks. Slowly add vanilla extract and sugar to your liking. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together 2 egg yolks with 5 tablespoons of sugar until mixture is white and fluffy. Add the cream cheese and beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form. Slowly add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Fold this mixture into the above cream cheese mixture. (Folding the egg white in will keep the composition light and fluffy!)
- Use a food processor to grind the Biscoff cookies into a fine crumb.
- To assemble, place about 1 tablespoon of cookie crumbs at the bottom of the glass. Next spoon a layer of your cream cheese mixture. Slice two strawberries for each serving and layer them on top. Finally, spread a layer of fresh whipped cream on top and garnish with cookie crumbs.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator.