You know how we all want someone to take care of us and bring us noodle soup when we’re sick? Well this recipe is so basic and easy that you won’t need to have anyone bring you soup, you’ll just make it for yourself!
- 2 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 3-4 teaspoons Vegeta seasoning (more or less for your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawyr’s Seasoned Salt
- 5 oz Barilla Fideo Noodles (I love a lot of noodles)
- Parsley for garnish
- Set a medium pot of water on medium heat.
- Chop carrots and celery. Add to water. Cover with lid and bring to a boil. Once boiling, let carrots and celery cook for about 10 minutes. Add noodles and continue to boil according to package instructions. During the last few minutes add your Vegeta and seasoned salt. Voila!