These adorable gift bags are perfect for party favors! I made these for my sister’s vintage inspired bridal shower and we used them as favor bags at the dessert table and candy bar she had set up for her guests. Every little detail makes a difference at parties, but the more detail the higher the cost! If you’re a fan of budget friendly and cost effective projects this is for you! I purchased everything for this project at Michaels.
- Mini brown paper bags (7 x 3.5 in)
- Wide lace ribbon
- Pink ribbon
- Super glue
- Decorative vintage keys
- Two punch hole puncher
- Start by folding the top of the bag on itself (1 in flap). Hole punch each overlapped bag in the center of the flap. You’ll be running ribbon through those holes.
- Measure your pink ribbon to the desired length.
- Measure and cut your lace so that it wraps around the entire bag.
- Center the lace and glue to the bag.
- Once dried, glue a decorative vintage key on each piece of lace on the front of the bag.
- Run your pink ribbon through the holes and make a pretty bow!