Fresh, delicious, and so satisfying! I highly recommend using Shepherd’s Bread for these sandwiches!
- 2 slices bread (I recommend using Shepherd’s Bread)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cucumber sliced
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Handful cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic salt
- Chopped basil leaves (2 large ones)
- Start off by toasting your bread.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Continue mixing and add the seasoned salt, garlic salt, and pepper. Add to your liking.
- Spread mixture over toasted bread and place sliced cucumbers and tomatoes on top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. And for the secret ingredient, add your chopped basil.